02-04-2014 03:38 PM
Are there drivers that need to be installed on a Pavilion g6-2200 CTO notebook before installing Windows 8.1? If so, where can I find them?
This question was solved. View Solution.
02-06-2014 03:43 PM
Thank you for posting on the HP Forums!
I understand you are looking for Windows 8.1 drivers that are compatible on this computer. You will find all of this computer's Windows 8.1 drivers here: HP Pavilion g6t-2200 CTO Select Edition Notebook PC Drivers
Please let me know if you found this useful. If you did, please mark this post with an Accepted Solution and Kudos. Thank you for posting again and have a great day!
06-11-2014 09:40 PM
I'm finally trying these drivers. I re-installed Windows 8 and just stayed with that but recently I've had trouble re-installing an HP OfficeJet 4500 All in One I have and figured I'll try updating to Windows 8.1.
I'm not sure which drivers to install so I am taking a somewhat educated guess so I'll see what happens.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)