09-06-2010 11:59 PM
Have You got installed SP2. If not get it from here.
If You have SP2:
MS-UAA fo SP2 (required with a reboot before Audio and Graphic driver) here
If You have SP3:
MS-UAA fo SP3 (required with a reboot before Audio and Graphic driver) here
IDT High-Definition Audio CODEC Driver,
1. sp41698, vista driver, reported work in XP here
2. sp41693, vista driver, reported work in XP here
Catalyst Software Suite (.Net Framework is required first), Here
Most of the driver links for your model are suggested by Cheryl in the following weblink:
Compare them with the drivers that you need for your system. Here is the link to the Windows 7 drivers for your model:
Please post here if you need any specific driver after going through Cheryl's guide.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
09-07-2010 01:18 AM
Be sure to use PART 3 of the XP Downgrade Guide linked above by Vidya.
|******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to give Kudo's -Thanks!.******|
**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others who are searching**
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)