01-14-2012 09:39 PM
I cannot dual boot with thise laptop as apparently my hard drive has already 4 partition taken. Also HP_Tools has a BIOS folder, i think i should not mess with that, i'm stuck
01-14-2012 10:05 PM
Make your HP recovery discs, then you can delete the HP recovery partition.
How to make recovery discs
See this guide on having more than 4 partitions.
It is advised to make your Recovery discs anyway, before you try anything with partitions.
01-16-2012 04:59 PM
I tried making more than 4 partitions and it priddy much destroyed my hard drive, good think i keeped my recovery partition but i lost most of my files. I don't know what to do anymore
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)