10-22-2009 11:26 PM
Please help with the following 2 problems.
I clean installed a Win7 Pro on my Elitebook 8530W.
1. Cannot load bluetooth driver
2. Cannot conntect to wireless network
No problem with Vista.
Seems that Win's Devise Manager located the wireless driver, but not the blue tooth.
I have HP's wirless assistant and the status for both was "Off" and the turn on buttons were grey out.
10-23-2009 03:13 PM
I was able to find almost all of the drivers for your model on this page. The Intel Wireless are listed there as well as Bluetooth.
Let us know if that helps,
I am an HP employee.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)