10-28-2010 10:05 AM
I've just recently installed Windows 7 on my Elitebook 6930p and didn't realize there were so many drivers to install.
[Drivers for Microsoft Windows 7 Professional (64-bit)] as you can see it's very overwhelming. I know what video card driver to install but as for all those others: I was wondering if someone could help point me in the right direction as to what I should install there. It would be greatly appreciated.
10-28-2010 11:40 AM
For all the devices for which you need the drivers, please perform the following steps:
• Right-click the device in Device Manager
• Go to Details tab
• Select the property as Hardware IDs
• Please provide the value present there so that we can identify the correct driver needed for this device.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)