Re: Error 0xC1900101 - 0x30018 and windows can't be updated, previous OS restored (150 Views)
HP Support Agent
Dunidar
Message 11 of 14 (224 Views)

Re: Error 0xC1900101 - 0x30018 and windows can't be updated, previous OS restored

Hello again Saurav_Sureka

Thank you for posting the needed information as well as what you have tried as it will save some time. Now according to the HP Site there are no Windows 8.1 drivers tested for your system as of yet (the ones you tried are for Windows 8.0).

Before you doing anything ensure that you do all Microsoft updates, Windows updates, HP updates and HP Support Assistant updates before you proceed.

You can try this driver here and see if it works for your Bluetooth. I am not sure as I do not have you computer to test it on but it is approved for Windows 8.1 and it is a Ralink Bluetooth Adapter.

If you are unable to install it try extracting the files and Uninstalling the Bluetooth Adapter from Device Manager. Then use the hardware wizard to install the drivers.

If that does not work try going here and let Windows recommend drivers

I hope this resolves your Bluetooth issue. Thank you again for posting your issue on the HP Forums. Have a great day!

Please click the "Thumbs Up" on the left to say thank you if you appreciate the support I provide!

Also be sure to mark my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others who face the same challenge find the same solution.

Dunidar
I work on behalf of HP

"Customer service is not a department, it’s everyone’s job." - Anonymous
Top Student
Saurav_Sureka
Message 12 of 14 (155 Views)

Re: Error 0xC1900101 - 0x30018 and windows can't be updated, previous OS restored

All the above driver recommended by you does is shut down my laptop in the middle of installation.

Top Student
Saurav_Sureka
Message 13 of 14 (150 Views)

To sum up I can say I have tried sp60497.exe, sp64041.exe and sp64156.exe drivers for Bluetooth till now with the same undesired result.

HP Support Agent
Dunidar
Message 14 of 14 (106 Views)

Hello again Saurav_Sureka

I have another Service Pack for you to try. The Service Pack sp63365.exe is listed as for the HP Pavilion 14, 15, an 17 Notebook PC Series running Windows 8.1.

I hope this driver finally find a resolution for you. Thank you for posting on the HP Forums. Have a great day!

Please click the "Thumbs Up" on the left to say thank you if you appreciate the support I provide!

Also be sure to mark my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others who face the same challenge find the same solution.

Dunidar
I work on behalf of HP

"Customer service is not a department, it’s everyone’s job." - Anonymous
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation