06-14-2011 06:48 AM
The full error message is this: "The HP BIOS application selected is corrupt or missing. Please install the application and try again. BIOS application error (501) ENTER - continue. For more information, please visit: www.hp.com/go/techcenter/startup."
when turn on the lap i see this error
can any one help me
06-14-2011 08:33 AM
Can you think of anything that might have made this happen? (i.e.:. recent hardware change, failed bios flash).
Also have you installed a new Operating System not from an HP image?
****Click the White Kudos star to say thanks****
****Please mark "Accept As Solution" if it solves your problem****
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)