04-11-2012 05:47 PM
Reset the system by holding down the OK, Cancel, Black, and Color buttons down at the same time and turn the printer off.
Keep holding the buttons down until the printer shuts off and the turn it back on.
The system should self calibrate now (this may take 5-10 minutes - do not interupt)
After the printer has been silent for over a few full minutes try printing a page.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)