07-07-2011 06:06 PM
IE9 has the refresh feature. Check the feature using the right-click content menu in any webpage. If it is not there, please post back. If it is there, I think there might be problem with F5 key. Please check the functionality of this key on any other application.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.
***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
07-07-2011 09:58 PM
There are several ways of doing the Refresh that F5 does. E.g. use the Refresh button in the Address bar. However, there is only one way to do a cache-less Refresh and that requires a working F5 key, e.g. in order to press Ctrl-F5. If your keyboard F5 is suspect you could try using the Onscreen Keyboard instead, e.g. Run... osk.exe and click Ctrl and F5 on it.
07-21-2012 02:36 PM
i just bought a new hp pavilion laptop, dv 6 and after using it for a few weeks, my f5 button stopped working. i was usin f5 and then suddenly when i went to press it again, it didnt work......im kind of concerned and need help quick. and i really need to be able to press the button.....thanks
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)