06-06-2010 06:47 AM - edited 06-06-2010 07:49 AM
You shouldn't get that message as a common user at home.
"It's actually asking for a port number, such as HTTP/1.1:80."
edit: I have noticed that it happens just in IE8. try Firefox, Opera or Chrome, it might be ok..
Testing - HP 15-p000 Donated to the Cancer Research UK
HP Touchpad provided by HP
Currently on Debian Wheeze
*Please, help other users with the same issue by marking your solved topics as "Accept as Solution"*
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)