Question

Honor Student
thinhdt
Message 1 of 6 (14,829 Views)

Full recovery of my notebook (HP Pavilion DM4)

Hi HP Support,

I'm using HP pavilion dm4 (Product number: XB390AV). I used a partition software to hide partition recovery and delete HP tools partition in my hard disk. After that, I updated BIOS from HP website. Can I full recover my notebook? please tell me how to...

Thanks so much

P/S: i live in vietnam, can i order 6 dvds recovery disk from HP ? i updated bios, can i recovery?

Honor Student
thinhdt
Message 2 of 6 (14,793 Views)

Re: Full recovery of my notebook (HP Pavilion DM4)

help me, my recovery's still data available, but i can't use F11 to call recovery, i don't have dvd recovery

Provost
erico
Message 3 of 6 (14,783 Views)

Hi,

thinhdt wrote:

Hi HP Support,

I'm using HP pavilion dm4 (Product number: XB390AV). I used a partition software to hide partition recovery and delete HP tools partition in my hard disk. After that, I updated BIOS from HP website. Can I full recover my notebook? please tell me how to...

Thanks so much

P/S: i live in vietnam, can i order 6 dvds recovery disk from HP ? i updated bios, can i recovery?

This is where you can find information to order an HP Recovery DVD set for your notebook.

Best regards,
erico

Help others by clicking on the "Accept As Solution" button if my suggestion resolves the issue you were having
****I am a volunteer, I don't work for Microsoft or HP****

2014 Microsoft MVP - Microsoft Windows Expert - Consumer

Student
badry
Message 4 of 6 (10,361 Views)

Is there any way I can recover my laptop without recovery disk?

Provost
CherylG
Message 5 of 6 (10,357 Views)

1.Right-click on "Computer" icon and select manage.
2.This will launch the Microsoft Management Console.
3.On the left side of the MMC, click on "Disk Management" and it will show you all of the partitions.
4.Right-click on the "HP Recovery" partition and select "Mark as Active Partition."
5.When the warning prompt appears, select "Yes" - Reboot and it will automatically boot into the Recovery Manager.

******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to give Kudo's -Thanks!.******
**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others who are searching**
Student
ikvj77
Message 6 of 6 (3,114 Views)

i have problems with my laptop ineed helpwith recovery system

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation