07-15-2009 02:59 PM
Is what you are looking for there?
Let me know.
07-15-2009 06:33 PM
07-15-2009 07:10 PM
|**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others**|
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******
10-01-2009 05:35 PM
hey download the vista 32-bit drivers, some of them will work.
for video - go to nvidea site and get nvidea geforce 8200 gs for xp that worked for me.
look at the type of sound card and see if u can get the other software from the individual manufacturers for the components.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)