12-08-2013 12:10 PM - edited 12-08-2013 01:02 PM
I have a problem with the "Recovery Disk Creator" tool on my HDX16 1040EL, when i open the software it says:
"The recovery partition has not been found, close the software and call the HP support"
if i boot up with the recovery partition everything works fine and i can recovery the OS (windows vista).
The hard drive has been replaced few years ago in an HP Center
How can i solve this?
(sorry for my english but i'm Italian)
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)