Question

Student
suebe1508
Message 1 of 2 (333 Views)

HOW TO DO A FACTORY REBOOT FOR LAPTOP HP PAVILION G6

MY son has a hp pavilion g6 laptop and it was working fine when all of a sudden it turned off and now it will only go as far as the window logo and the mouse pointer will appear then the screen goes black and nothing it just stays there..he has to turn it off by the on/off button. I tried to find out how to reboot from factory settings but I didn't find out how..I am electronic illeteriate U can say ..I only know very limited when it comes to electronics..Can someone Please help us...God Bless Thanks 

Dean
Vidya
Message 2 of 2 (323 Views)

Re: HOW TO DO A FACTORY REBOOT FOR LAPTOP HP PAVILION G6

The following weblink will guide you in the process of restoring the system to factory defaults:

HP PCs - Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 7)
If you are using the Windows 7 operating system on your HP or Compaq PC, learn how to restore the original software.
I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation