Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

IF I DONT KNOW CURRENT PASSWORD THEN WHAT IS THE OPTION TO REMOVE PASSWORD?

HP Recommended

Hi,

Try the following.

Using another PC, download the application on the following link and save it to your Downloads folder.

PC Login Now

When the download has completed, open your Downloads folder and double-click the installer - this will result in another file appearing which is the disc image ( .ISO ) that you need to burn to a blank CD.

You will now need to use an application such as ImgBurn to burn this ISO correctly to a blank CD - a guide on using ImgBurn to write an ISO to a disc is Here.

When the disc has been created, shutdown the PC you can't log-in on, tap away at the esc key as soon as you press the power button to access the Start-up Menu, insert the CD, select Boot Options ( usually f9 ), use the arrow keys to select the CD/DVD drive and hit enter - you may also have to 'Press any key' to boot from the CD if asked.

Follow the instructions on the guide Here to remove the current password.

Regards,

DP-K

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****

Windows Insider MVP

HP Recommended
hello dp-k,
I did all the above and this is the system disable it gave me 54306404, please help!!!
HP Recommended

Generally speaking, there are 2 options to remove Windows 7 administrator password. One is using a previous created Windows password reset disk. Anothere is resetting or removing the administrator password in Windows 7 Safe Mode.

It is thought to be the easiest way to use a password reset disk, but people usually forgot creating such a disk for that administrator account before they forgot or lost its password. On the other hand, it requires some computer knowledge and a mass of operations to reset or remove the password in Windows Safe Mode.

So here I would like to share one of the easiest and quickest way, that is, using Daossfot Windows Password Rescuer to remove your Windows 7 administrator password. Daossoft Windows Password Rescuer is a powerful software which can be downloaded by google search. Install it into any accessible PC. Launch this software to burn it to a USB/CD/DVD flash drive. Then use this flash drive to reset your Windows 7 administrator password.

More details: How to Remove or Bypass Windows 7 Administrator Password - Forgot Windows 7 Administrator Password

HP Recommended
nice things
HP Recommended
How to remove my administrator or on password my my system disabled no. Is 65425699
HP Recommended
How to remove my administrator or on password my my system disabled no. Is 65425699
HP Recommended
How to remove my administrator or on password my my system disabled no. Is 65425699 plz help me sir
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.