01-10-2013 04:41 AM
All software and drivers available can be found on the following link.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Microsoft MVP - Microsoft Windows Expert - Consumer
01-10-2013 04:43 AM
This is the driver download page for your system
02-10-2013 09:48 AM - edited 02-10-2013 09:56 AM
Hey bro i bought the same machine few days ago and having exact same problem. i could not find drivers anywhere for win 7 homepremium........tommorrow i am visiting a person who told that he can fix...if he does....i will reply
i doubt if this machine supports win 7 and below. I am very disappointed that hp did not mention that machine designed for win 8 only
03-15-2013 11:08 AM
Please include your product number when you are asking for the location of the drivers.
If your notebook has Windows 8 from the factory, you will not need Windows 7 drivers, as downgrading is not recommended.
I hope this helps.
03-30-2013 07:54 PM - edited 03-30-2013 07:55 PM
hii, i just bougt a new HP 1000-1205TX and i need driver for windows 7
if my laptop just use driver windows 8 x64 i will be dissapointed, almost all of my app work on windows 7
please help me, here my information :
Product name: HP 1000 Notebook PC
Product number: D4A85PA#AB4
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)