10-30-2013 02:46 PM
I have been using Windows 8 and loving it! I have seen some people talking about the Windows 8.1 and it seems like everything that I don't like about Win8 is being fixed in Windows 8.1!!! Good news!
Problem is, when I go to the Windows Store, click the big Update Windows picture, I then click the download button, I get this: http://www.pasteall.org/pic/61640
It also gives a similiar message when ever I try to download and install any of the 28 updates that it says I have waiting for me. This doesn't make any sense. Any ideas what may be causing this?
Thanks in advance!!!
This question was solved. View Solution.
Re: HP 2000 Windows 8.1 Update Not Downloading
10-30-2013 03:56 PM
Turns out I wasn't signed in with my Microsoft Account thing. Nothing to see here. Move along.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)