12-18-2013 04:31 AM
Hi! I want to change my operating system to Windows 7, but I am not able to find the drivers in the support page, I can only see drivers for Windows Vista, XP and Linux in this page: http://h20565.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/public/
Could anyone help me to find the page for Windows 7 drivers?
12-18-2013 07:59 AM
Your notebook is not supported by HP for W7.
You can probably use the Vista Business 32 bit drivers for any drivers that you still need after you install W7 and run the windows update utility which may also find updated drivers.
If you need help finding drivers, please post the hardware ID's for them after you do the above.
Use this guide for where to find the hardware ID for a device.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)