01-27-2014 04:17 AM
Run this easy to use Intel® Driver Update Utility and it will "automatically" tell you if you need to update your chipset INF file, and if so, will prompt you to install and you are done. This will save you a lot of time not only on your chipset download but the most common files needed for your system.
push to scan your computer and searches it to see what updates you need,and it should find the it,that update is called "Wireless Display Software'
01-27-2014 05:34 AM
I was hoping it will work. But unfortunately it did not. Oh by the way my mistake. That is not about the HP guard. I solved it by reverting back to windows 8 and staying clear of 8.1 but that problem about that WiUSB is still persistent even in Windows 8.
So the link didn't help after downloading the "new drives."
03-27-2014 07:21 AM
i have the same problem wid ENVY 4-1002tx with Win 8.1 os...kindly help me...my hp 3d driveguard is also not working aftre upgradation . help asap
07-04-2014 10:38 PM - edited 07-05-2014 10:11 AM
07-22-2014 11:02 AM
This thread may help others if this one doesn't, as it can help the user work around the .18 driveguard installation which fails due to a simple folder location issue..
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)