Question

Honor Student
HP4530s
Message 1 of 4 (447 Views)
Accepted Solution

HP 4530s,Win7 64bit,Hp protect tools not working on any browser except Internet Explorer

HP Protect tools(finger Print log in)not compatible with anyone except internet explorer(I.E.)? why isnt any update for Firefox,Chrome or any of them?!!please release an update or somthing it looks as if hp forgets it user after releasing the software.

PhD Student
WaseemW
Message 2 of 4 (438 Views)

Re: HP 4530s,Win7 64bit,Hp protect tools not working on any browser except Internet Explorer

to my knowledge, Product software has limitation of integrating the addin to IE only, and some functions may work in firefox. later products have the option to use HP Protect tools capable of many browsers - may not be all. 

Regards,
WW
“I am an HP Employee“
***** Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem***
Honor Student
HP4530s
Message 3 of 4 (393 Views)

Re: HP 4530s,Win7 64bit,Hp protect tools not working on any browser except Internet Explorer

Hello,waseemW

my dvd rw is not working my warranty exxpired last month,what should i do,can it be fixed or i shall replace it by a new drive?

Honor Student
HP4530s
Message 4 of 4 (391 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hello,

waseemW,

i am Ahmed {Removed for privacy},i want to refresh my windows, i have hp4530s,64bit, 320gb HDD,i want to partition it aswell,my C drive has 270gb space,i want 80gb for C drive and give the rest space to a new partiton and keep my data safe,in case i need to refresh my windows in future,

thanks in advance!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation