Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi,

I am Baala from Bangalore.

I will be getting my Windows 7 DVD from my office the day after. I am trying to find the right drivers for my lappy.

It is a HP 550, with Windows Vista Business, Service Pack 2.

My Laptop's serial number is [removed by moderator - privacy concerns]

Product Number is NL437PA#ACJ

I need all the drivers like, video, graphics, audio, network, bluetooth etc. 

Please help me in getting the same.

Also, please let me know if Windows 7 will by default install these drivers.

Thanks a lot for your help in advance.

Best Regards

Baala

33 REPLIES 33
HP Recommended

Most of the drivers would be available in Windows 7 or Windows Update. Here are the Windows 7 drivers which you are looking for:

ADI SoundMAX High-Definition (HD) Audio
ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp45001-45500/sp45115.exe

Intel ICH8 Chipset Driver:
http://downloadmirror.intel.com/18052/a08/infinst911_autol.exe

Intel 965 Video Driver:
http://downloadmirror.intel.com/18223/a08/win7_1512754.exe

Synaptics Touch Pad:
ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp45001-45500/sp45207.exe

Quick Launch:
ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp45001-45500/sp45058.exe

Broadcom Wireless:
ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp45501-46000/sp45524.exe

Intel Pro/Wireless:
ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp44501-45000/sp44942.exe

Wireless Assistant:
ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp45001-45500/sp45222.exe

Bluetooth:
ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp44501-45000/sp44774.exe

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
HP Recommended

@ baala,

Hi,

Audio driver posted by Vidya will not work for You. It's for other sound card.

ADI SoundMAX High-Definition (HD) here

@Vidya

Hi,

Please update You database. You are making this mistake third time on the same model.

** Say thanks by clicking the "Thumb up" icon below. **

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
HP Recommended

Hi,

Thanks a lot Vidya & Daniel. It's nice to see guys responding so fast. Kudos to you both.

I shall try it out and revert with a bigger thanks :manvery-happy:

Baala

HP Recommended

I have hp 550 laptop with 965 Chipset and i installed window 7 home premium 64 bit.

I installed these drivers that u have posted but graphics driver is not working.

It is giving error :- This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software and setup will exit.

please Help, thanks in advance

HP Recommended

Use your Vista drivers HERE which usually work fine in Win 7.

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

HP Recommended

Hi,
Go to:

Control Panel -> Devices Manager -> Display adapters

Click with right button of Your mouse on Intel graphic card and choose properties. Then go to ' Driver ' tab and paste here Driver Version from there.

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
HP Recommended

i have already installed windos 7 but the vega ram is unable....plz help urgently

HP Recommended

@matefgalal

Hi,

Could You explain once again what kind of problem You've got?

It's hard to understand your first reply.

HP Recommended

look.. when  i was working in windos xp the level of details of the games was high but after installing windos 7 it becames low ...when i try to make it high it responses with (the setting cannot be reflected due to your video card specification)...i need a solution

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.