04-16-2009 06:35 AM
When i boot up it gives a blank screen saying Run Startup Repair or Start Windows Normally...
If i run startup repair it doesnt find a soloution.
If i start windows normally i get a blank screen after the loading bar where all i can do is move the arrow.
I have tried:
-Startup Repair which seemed to do nothing
-HDD Self Test in the BIOS which returned a Fail when starting the comprehensive test
-Removing the Memory cards and reinserting
-Removing HDD and reinserting
I dont really want to lose everything on my HDD so does anyone have any detailed advice?
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)