04-01-2014 12:20 AM
another question from Finland
I had as well a lot of driver problems after downgrading to Win7. I followed this thread, but I cannot get the fingerprint to work. It always says that I have the wrong driver.
My system information says that there are 3 driver issues. One of them is foresure the fingerprint driver.
+ Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller
It says that the Realtek driver works fine, but there is the exclamation mark in the driver manager and it is listed as an issue in the system information.
I hope somebody can help me here.
04-01-2014 07:36 AM
Try these drivers:
Software for fingerprint sensor:
Ethernet: Download and install the 3rd driver on the list (W7 auto install).
04-01-2014 11:40 PM
thank you for your reply. My fingerprint sensor and the Realtek adapter are working fine now. Thanks a lot!
The ACPI\INT33A0\0 driver was not the right one. Any other idea about it?
04-02-2014 07:45 AM
You're very welcome.
Try the one directly from Intel.
The smart connect technology device is definitely ACPI\INT33A0. You can google the hardware ID yourself and see.
If you unzip the file and explore the setup information file you will see the hardware ID listed for that device.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)