11-20-2013 02:56 PM
Just removed the stock hard drive, installed an SSD and Windows 7 without issue. I was able to track down all drivers except one piece of unknown hardware showing up in Device Manager. I thought it was the Realtek Card Reader but the Windows 8 Driver or WIndows 7 driver from Realteks website doesnt remove this unknown device.
Here is the hardware id: Any help on which driver I need to complete my WIndows 7 install?
11-20-2013 03:16 PM - edited 11-20-2013 03:19 PM
Install the Chipset
You find all drivers here
use the same
Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left.
Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)