11-09-2011 07:22 AM
Hi! I'm using an HP G61 410SI laptop which initially came out with windows 7 home basic, but currently i'm using windows 7 altimate as an operating system. since i installed this operating system, my laptop started to freeze when playing movies.
Does changing of operating system have impact laptop as initially it was using windows 7 home basic as manufactures specifications. even when i try to get the required drivers, the problem of the laptop freezing is still there. it can play a movie for about 45 minutes. Help with thi issue.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)