04-22-2010 05:32 PM
I am running 64-bit Windows 7 Home Premium Version 6.1.7600 Build 7600 on an HP G61 notebook. When my system automatically runs Health Analysis, it can complete the first and last steps, but is unable to download updates, gather information, or analyze my system (the middle 3 steps). This just recently started happening when I was advised to update HP Support Advisor. A system recovery is not actually feasible for me at this point.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)