Question

Student
ScarletFBL
Message 1 of 1 (928 Views)

HP Help & Support Malfunctioning/Damaged

A while ago, I had a trojan (I got rid of it with Kaspersky). I believe the trojan damaged the HP Help and Support because I can no longer get in contact with anyone at HP for help via chat. I kept getting this message:

We're sorry, but an unexpected error has occurred.
The error has been logged and will be examined for further review.
2009-09-23 07:29:36Z Error on 15.201.8.159: Unhandled exception caught: Error Message: Input string was not in a correct format.
Error Occurred On: /ChatEntry/Chat.aspx
ExceptionType: System.FormatException
Stack Trace:
at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at System.Convert.ToInt32(String value)
at ChatEntry.Chat.IsSupportedBrowser() in C:\ASTRO\Chat\Integration\inetpub\wwwroot\ChatEntry\Chat.aspx.vb:line 346
at ChatEntry.Chat.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\ASTRO\Chat\Integration\inetpub\wwwroot\ChatEntry\Chat.aspx.vb:line 163
at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

I've tried downloading the HP H&S again, but nothing happened. Does anyone know what's wrong and how to fix it?

Thanks,

~S

Model: Dv6701us

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation