Question

Student
richnerc
Message 1 of 6 (9,600 Views)

HP Image Zone 5.3 and Windows 7

Hi

Does HP Image Zone 5.3 work with Windows 7?

Honor Student
moxcon
Message 2 of 6 (9,497 Views)

Re: HP Image Zone 5.3 and Windows 7

NO. At least I have not had any luck. I have my disk and have tried to install, into my newwindows 7 64 bit, but it states It can't because it needs the administator to install. But I am the administartor. What happens when you try? I would love to be able to use my scanner. my computer doesn't even see my scanjet 4800. anyone out there know what's up? 

Mister_Do are you there?

Student
briancave
Message 3 of 6 (9,435 Views)

I have the same problem in that i am not recognised as the administrator and therefore cannot use the Image Zone software on my Dell with Windows 7. IS there anything i can do to make it work as there are a number of photos i would like to print out.

Honor Student
Dave7
Message 4 of 6 (9,400 Views)

I have the same problem on my HP dv7.  You would think that maybe HP could figure out how to make their scanner work with their laptop.  I have tried enabling my laptop to run XP but still get the same error message.

Student
anteruth
Message 5 of 6 (9,143 Views)

I also can not install my HP Image Zone.   I did manage to use Windows Fax and Scan software to copy my images on my 4890 scanner but options are limited.    Would be nice to have the software. 

Student
miguelhp
Message 6 of 6 (6,488 Views)

no pueden dejar afuera a un programa como" image zone" tenemos que aser lo posible para que "HP ",se ponga a travajar y saque los parches nesesarios para que image zone funcione en (Windows 7) porque lo que puso como remplazo de este programa es para idiotas espero HP tome conciencia del error que cometio y aga algo la respecto ya que esto los deja mal parados .

nota : busque sofware  de aplicasion de nikon es algo similar al image zone , no tengo el link en estos momentos pero en cuanto lo tenga lo publico.

richnerc wrote:

Hi

Does HP Image Zone 5.3 work with Windows 7?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation