10-27-2009 08:48 AM
Hi, anyone knows, how can i set up a one step login on my HP 2530P? Currently i have to sweap my finger right after powering the machine, but i have then to use a Windows passwort too. Before OS reinstalation i only had to swipe my finger, even if i had my Win account password protected. Any ideas how to fix this?
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)