Question

Honor Student
artbeckman
Message 1 of 2 (5,523 Views)

HP MediaSmart Server connect drivers for 64 bit Vista?

I have installed an HP MediaSmart server.  I have been able to use the software that comes with it to hook up all my XP machines in the house, but it does not seem to work at all with 64 bit Vista Home Premium.  I have searched the website for software for Vista, but have not been able to find it.  Again, this the software that you install on PCs to enable you to connect to the MediaSmart Server.  I just purchased an HP Touchsmart PC and I can not get it to talk to the MediaSmart server as the TouchSmart PC has Vista 64 bit on it.

Where can I find the software to connect such a machine to my MediaSmart Server?

Master's Graduate
frprinterwiz
Message 2 of 2 (5,493 Views)

Re: HP MediaSmart Server connect drivers for 64 bit Vista?

Please follow the steps in this document:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c01506562&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&jumpid=reg_R1002_US...

That should get your 64bit Vista machine up and talking with the server.  If not, don't hesitate to call the support team, they have a great group of techs for this product.

insert signature here
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation