Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

hi how are you

@sah2go wrote:

hey, i have windows 7 64-bit and i need to download the mediasmart software because i i had vista before and i had to do custom install. i didnt have backup discs for the software and am wondering where to download this software since i cant find a link to download this anywhere.

@sah2go wrote:

hey, i have windows 7 64-bit and i need to download the mediasmart software because i i had vista before and i had to do custom install. i didnt have backup discs for the software and am wondering where to download this software since i cant find a link to download this anywhere.

HP Recommended

Tuve este programa de MediaSmart en mi computadora, debido a que se me bloquio por completo el equipo, tuve que formatear la computadora y perdi el programa, es una Pavillion dv6 win 7

HP Recommended

Salut, J'ai Windows 7 64-bit et j'ai besoin de télécharger le logiciel MediaSmart, car j'ai formater mon ordinateur merci

HP Recommended

hey guys 

i lost my media smart...i was just wondering if i install them again from here then they will function again normally?? because now when i press the mediasmart button on my Dv7  nothing happens

HP Recommended

Hola tengo un HP portatil anterior mente tenia la programa de mediasmart tv. Me paso un problema i se a desinstalada la programa por un eror mio como puedo areglar ese eror.I de donde puedo bajarme la programa de nuevo.Gracias

HP Recommended

@all

Hi,

Below you will find the latest versions of MediaSmart applications:

MediaSmart SmartMenu here (version 3.1.2.2  for 32/64 bit Win7)

MediaSmart DVD here (version 4.2.5122  for 32/64 bit Win7)

MediaSmart Webcam here (version 4.2.3303  for 32/64 bit Win7)

MediaSmart Music here (version 4.2.4604 for 32/64 bit Win7)

MediaSmart Video here (version 4.1.4322  for 32/64 bit Win7)

MediaSmart Photo here (version 4.1.4327  for 32/64 bit Win7)

MediaSmart DVD Menu Pack here (version 4.1.4121  for 32/64 bit Win7)

** Say thanks by clicking the "Thumb up" icon below. **

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
HP Recommended

@sah2go wrote:

HP Recommended

@pavelmehadi123

Hi,

Just use the link from my previous reply in this thread.

** Say thanks by clicking the "Thumb up" icon below. **

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
HP Recommended

@sah2go wrote:

@sah2go wrote:

HP Recommended

i downloaded everything.... the media smart menu software and the dvd,photo,webcam,music softwares...but when i try to install them nothing happenssss... i have the hp dv6 3141ee and i have the mediasmart key on my keyboard when i press it nothing happens also i cant fins where the softwares r installed

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.