03-23-2014 07:54 AM
Hi and thanks for viewing my post,
I bought my HP Palivion g6 at the 22nd of May 2013 and everything was fine.
After updating to WIndows 8.1 i noticed high CPU usuage and my fan getting really loud no matter what i was doing!
My friend told me the reason was that its because of AMD pre-overclocking my Graphics Card but i would feel better
with professional advice. I do have 1 year warrenty which expires May 22nd 2014 and if needed i will hopefuly be able to get a replacement if it is really needed.
I would be really happy if i could get a reply ASAP!
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)