10-25-2013 12:34 PM
Hey there . Just bought new Hp laptop. HP Pavilion 15-e010sm Notebook PC and I want to install Windows 7 on it , but it seems like there are no drivers for windows 7 . Anyone could give me a hand and help to solve my problem. Thanks in advance
10-25-2013 01:34 PM - edited 10-25-2013 01:35 PM
HP only supports its consumer notebooks for W8 64 bit.
I highly advise you to make your set of W8 recovery disks first before proceeding to install W7.
There is no HP W7 64 bit driver for the graphics adapter in your model.
Use the drivers/software from this model to install W7 x64 (except the graphics and audio).
Graphics...read all of the posts at the link below to get the graphics to work. Note that you have to install the Intel graphics driver first (see last post on thread).
Click on the link below, accept the agreement. Download and install the 3rd file on the list.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)