HP Pavilion 15-e015tx drivers for Windows 7 (8455 Views)
Tutor
pankaj_raturi
Message 1 of 13 (8,455 Views)
Accepted Solution

HP Pavilion 15-e015tx drivers for Windows 7

Hello

I recently bought a HP Pavilion 15-e015tx. I wanted to completely format it, and install windows 7, with all drivers.

It comes prei-nstalled with windows 8.

I visited it's product page, but there is no support for windows 7 drivers.

Please help me locate windows 7 drivers for this.

Grad Student
MathewT
Message 2 of 13 (8,450 Views)

Re: HP Pavilion 15-e015tx drivers for Windows 7

Hello Pankaj,

I am sorry to Inform you but there are no drivers available from HP for Windows 7 for this computer model. You can try to install the Windows 7 operating system, most of the drivers will get installed automatically as there are lot of generic drivers available for Windows 7.

Try it out is what I would Say :smileyhappy:

Regards

Mathew Thomas

**Click on the KUDOS Star on the left to say "thanks" for helping!**
**Please Mark a Reply "Accept As Solution" if this has resolved your issue.**
I Work On Behalf Of HP
Tutor
pankaj_raturi
Message 3 of 13 (8,431 Views)

Thanks Mathew,
I could try this.

Pankaj
Tutor
pankaj_raturi
Message 4 of 13 (8,409 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi Mathew,

I have installed windows 7, it's installed smoothly.. but many drivers are missing....

my laptop is as just a show piece now.. Even Lan and WiFi is not working...

Missing drivers :

bluetooth

ethernet controller

network controller

PCI simple communications Controller

SM Bus controller

USB Controller

Video Controller

Graphics Card drivers

touch pad gesture controle, web cam and even microphone is also not working(not showing in volume controle), because of drivers not found..

I dont want to go back to windows 8...

so, If you or anyone else Please help me...

Pankaj

Master's Graduate
Siby_M
Message 5 of 13 (8,296 Views)

Hi Pankaj,

Like Mathew told, you will not get Windows 7 drivers for this particular model. Please try the following drivers and let me know how it goes.

Wi-Fi Driver: http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareDescription.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodTypeId=32...

Bluetooth Driver:

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareDescription.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodTypeId=32...

Display Driver:http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/windows/Pages/radeonmob_win7-64.aspx

Audio Driver: http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsCheck.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=24&PFid=24&Level=4&Conn=3&Down...

!------------------- Please click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'.

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem. Thank you-----------------------------------------------------------------!

I am an HP Employee. 

Student
ARUL2342
Message 6 of 13 (7,491 Views)

Re: HP Pavilion 15-e026AX Install Windows 7

Hi,

we bought hp 15-e026ax 1 week back dos version but i cant able install windows 7 on it, i done the process with bootable

pen drive it doesnt show the parition to select to load the os, but i try with win 8 bootable pen drive its shown the parition

and i installed it. right now i am using with that only. i need your support to how to install the win 7 and 3 days before i had

a telecon with your hp customer care i didnt get the solution they told that your pen drive is corrupted like that and they

told to try with some bootable cd. in that case also it happens like that. so please support us.

Thanking You

HP Support Agent
BHK6
Message 7 of 13 (7,377 Views)

Re: HP Pavilion 15-e026AX Install Windows 7

Hi ARUL2342

Sorry to hear about the issue installing Windows 7. The bootable CD that you are taking about is that a Windows 7 install disc or did you create it yourself?

Just so that you know there are no drivers for Windows 7 for your particular model only Windows 8. So, you might be better off with just the Windows 8.

Thank you,

BHK6

I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!

Student
srikanth_87
Message 8 of 13 (6,919 Views)

HP Pavilion 15-e015tx : AMD RADEON graphics card is not showing in dxdiag

Hi!

i bought HP Pavilion 15-e015tx. . there is a error msg im getting often " no AMD driver intalled". while checking the status of AMD RADEON graphics card in dxdiag.exe it didnt show. . can any one help me?

HP Support Agent
BHK6
Message 9 of 13 (6,805 Views)

Re: HP Pavilion 15-e015tx : AMD RADEON graphics card is not showing in dxdiag

Hi srikanth_87,

Welcome to the HP Forums. I see that you need your AMD driver and I will be happy to help. Below is a link to the driver for the download page for your model. Install that and let me know how it goes.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=ob-117751-1&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en...=

Thank you,

BHK6

I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue.

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!

Student
Migit11
Message 10 of 13 (4,109 Views)

Aceeasi problema o am si eu.Am un hp pavilon 15-n012sq. Cine ma poate ajuta macar cu driver.ul de retea.Multumesc

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation