03-26-2014 12:54 PM
bt my frnd is having some another model of hp having windows 7 with i5 processor.
so can i use his drivers in my laptop?
04-03-2014 11:32 AM
Hello Friends, thanks for your replys.....
But unfortunately no one worked for me.....
So i have tried a third party solution and it worked...
Check this link : http://www.drivereasy.com/
This link helped me a lot and now i am have all the driver for my system... Actually they are having generic drivers for all hardwares or they can create..
You can download the trial version of this "driver easy" program... Scan your computer for missing drivers with this.. and it will guide you to get all the drivers....
I know downloading drivers with trial version is very slow, but it helped me a lot, nothing except this woked for me..
If you want then you could opt for paid version also...
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)