Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

As Paul said, you have to install first the driver for Intel Graphic Card (integrated), then you must install the GeForce driver.

For the F-buttons, you have 2 options:

1. Use them with Fn+F* button

2. From BIOS to set how to use the hotkeys, and you can chose to use them without pressing the Fn button.

Regards,

Ivo Petrov

P.S. @kkoychev, can you check your wifi speed, because I had a problem with wifi adapter, and solved it with another internal antenna, because this machine has only one internal wire for antenna.

HP Recommended

Thank you for the quick reply but sp68942 file is extracted correctly and when I try to run the setup it says "This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software". What is the reason?

@Ivo - I have no problems with the WiFi speed so far (but I am using the laptop for a day only). I even notice that my speed is even higher than the previous laptop I used (7-year Dell machine). Checked in two different WiFi areas (both home).

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

It is probably the wrong driver.

Try the one directly from Intel...

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25143/Intel-Iris-Iris-Pro-and-HD-Graphics-Driver-for-Windo...

The first driver listed is the auto install file.

HP Recommended

Thank you - now everything is working properly, incl. the function keys 🙂

Cheers!

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

HP Recommended

Hey there  

I have the same problem but im using HP PAVILION 15-P252NU/L3S56EA

i am trying to find the windows 7 64 drivers for it specialy the broadband one so i can download the rest of them

soo i know that the device inside is Broadcom but nothing more can you help me please

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.