01-10-2011 01:56 PM
Last February the HDD corrupted taking with it the recovery partition. I hadn't done the recovery discs myself because I had forgotten to and so now I can't so there is no other way than to just order them from somewhere. Apparently in Malta no HP Agent can order recovery discs for me. Is there another way to get them as I live in Malta?? Pls I realy need help!!
This question was solved. View Solution.
01-11-2011 08:28 AM
Hi i already tried that link but i cant order them from there because i live in Malta. The agents here in Malta said that they cant even order for themselves let alone for me. is there another way??
01-11-2011 10:09 AM
You can ask them to try and order the recovery media for you, have it shipped to them, then they can ship it to you, I did this for a friend in Brazil recently. They will need the serial number of the laptop.
They can order recovery media here
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)