Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Can anybody please tell me the location from where I can download the device driver for device BCM20702A0

Machine = HP Pavilion G6-1251se

OS = Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

Device name = BCM20702A0

Hardware IDs:

USB\VID_0A5C&PID_21E3&REV_0112

USB\VID_0A5C&PID_21E3

I guess this is the Broadcom Bluetooth.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
19 REPLIES 19
HP Recommended

Hi,

You are right, please try it from this link

Regards,

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

BCM20702A0 download driver

HP Recommended

ıyı gunler benım drıver olarak BCM20702A0 drıverım eksık + BIRDE BENIM BILGISAYARIN EKRAN KARTI 3 GB GORUNUYO RAM DA 4 GORUNUYO 362 KULANILIYO + KAC BIT OLDUGUNUDA GOREMIYORUM OGRENME SANSIM VARMI SIKINTI NEDEN BILGISAYARIM 2 GUN ONCE BANA ULASTI SERVISTEN YENI GELDI GELDIGINDE BU HALDEYDI SORUN NE OLABILIR

HP Recommended

شكرا

@sallushan wrote:

Can anybody please tell me the location from where I can download the device driver for device BCM20702A0

Machine = HP Pavilion G6-1251se

OS = Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

Device name = BCM20702A0

Hardware IDs:

USB\VID_0A5C&PID_21E3&REV_0112

USB\VID_0A5C&PID_21E3

I guess this is the Broadcom Bluetooth.

HP Recommended

bluetooth

HP Recommended

Hi ,I ´m just need the driver of the blutooth BCM20702AO

HP Recommended

merci

HP Recommended
BCM20702A0
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.