12-29-2011 06:12 AM
G7-1139 running hot after latest recommended BIOS update. Has been running like a champ up to this point--past four months. How do I reverse BIOS update, or is there a better solution?
12-31-2011 03:52 PM
Well it prompted me on boot up and then froze halfway through. Now it will turn on but won't boot. Called HP Tech Support and they couldn't fix it. I hope someone answers you on this. I would like to know also. My Laptops only 6 months old.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)