HP Pavilion TouchSmart 14-b109wm Sleekbook does not meet minimum requirements for graphics drivers (609 Views)
Student
tpaul4545
Message 1 of 2 (609 Views)

HP Pavilion TouchSmart 14-b109wm Sleekbook does not meet minimum requirements for graphics drivers

I just got my 

HP Pavilion TouchSmart 14-b109wm Sleekbook 

about a month and a half ago, and I wanted to install the latest graphics drivers updates for my PC. Using the Graphics and Drivers page on the HP Support site, I downloaded and attempted to install both the Intel and NVIDIA drivers for my PC. Upon attempting to install, both of them had error messages appear telling me that my computer does not meet the minimum requirements. I'm running Windows 8, (not 8.1) and I don't know why my PC does not meet the minimum requirements. I also do not know which, if there is one, other drivers I should install for my PC. Thanks in advance

HP Support Agent
Dunidar
Message 2 of 2 (571 Views)

Re: HP Pavilion TouchSmart 14-b109wm Sleekbook does not meet minimum requirements for graphics drive

Hello tpaul4545,

Welcome to the HP Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience! To help you get the most out of the HP Forums I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I understand you are having issues updating the graphics drivers for your HP Pavilion TouchSmart 14-b109wm Sleekbook. I can tell you that according to the HP Pavilion TouchSmart 14-b109wm Sleekbook Product Specifications page your computer does not have the Nvidia graphics only the Intel graphics. This would explain why the Nvidia graphics gave you the error it did. As for the Intel graphics driver would you be able to post which driver you currently have installed? You have software called HP Support Assistant installed on your computer and it keeps your software and drivers up to date. It could be that the driver you currently have installed is a newer version.

Please re-post with the requested information. Thank you for posting your issue on the HP Forums. Have a great day!

Please click the "Thumbs Up" on the left to say thank you if you appreciate the support I provide!

Also be sure to mark my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others who face the same challenge find the same solution.

Dunidar
I work on behalf of HP

"Customer service is not a department, it’s everyone’s job." - Anonymous
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation