11-25-2011 03:27 AM
I recently puchased 10 new HP Pro 3300 with win 7 64 bit and would like to downgrade to XP Pro 32 bit; but when I try to install I get a blue screen error: STOP: 0x0000007B (0xF78D2524, 0xC0000034, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)
Can someone tell me what I can do to get this to work?
01-09-2012 11:37 AM
hello, I also need to do the same.
I have changed the storage device to IDE as you suggested, but it is still die's on the install with the blue screen of death.
I have tried both without extra drivers and also with
as suggested by HP.
Any other tips would be most welcome!
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)