11-15-2013 03:59 PM
I have HP PB 4545s with pre-installed Windows 8.
When I put my computer to sleep, after waking it up, system goes to sleep spontaneously. Previously, I have installed Win 8.1 update, but after freezing problems (cca every 4 minutes), I have to restore OS. Since that, I have this trouble (or I think it was since restore).
Does anybody know, how to fix it? (Performance options are set to 'never go to sleep' - sorry, don't know how is this called in English.)
Thank you for your reply.
This question was solved. View Solution.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)