06-11-2014 04:19 PM
Just cleaned my laptops memorys and reinstalled windows on it. Everythig is working fine out the fact that I cant connect to internet with wire or wireless connection. I think it's the bios that are missing but I'm not sure (I'm reallly sucky with comupters) I've tried to install some bios/drivers from HP website but without success. So here I am with empty hands and an empty computer that I can't do jack**bleep** with asking for help.
Thanks for taking your time for reading and I would be forever greatfull for some help.
06-12-2014 04:21 PM
Hello snakalabama, welcome to the HP Forums.
I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure, I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums, since this is a commercial product. You can click here for the link.
Thank you for posting on the HP Forums.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)