Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi

I have a HP NX9420 running Winddows 7.  The version of ProtectTools Security Manager offered on the Software/Drivers update page is incompatible with Windows 7 and gets blocked (SP33623,  SP34412 & SP34481).

Can you please point me to the correct SoftPaq to install on an NX9420 with Windows 7 for:

• ProtectTools Security Suite
  • ProtectTools Security Manager
  • ProtectTools Credential Manager
  • ProtectTools Embedded Security
  • ProtectTools Device Access Manager

Many thanks

Michael Lock

14 REPLIES 14
HP Recommended

Hi,

If You are looking still for solution then:

HP ProtectTools Security Manager Suite here (version 4.10.10.3 for 32/64 bit Win7)

should work on Your model. I'm using it for example on nc8430 and nw8440 models without any problems.

** Say thanks by clicking the "Thumb up" icon below. **

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
HP Recommended

Hallo

I have an HP Pavilion g6-2125tu there was setup securuty protect tools management, now i want to intall it but there shown This software is not supported on this system. Now what can i do to install this software.

thank you

Rabbi

HP Recommended

Hello 

I need to install HP ProtectTools Security Manager 6.00 or higher on my hp Pavilion g6-2125tu Notebook.

Can any one help me please as soon as possible . .

contact with me http://makeyourwon.blogspot.com

http://itunerbd.blogspot.com/

Thank You

HP Recommended
Hello! That link also works with the nc6320's fingerprint scanner. Your tip was very helpful. Having to restore from a backup (more than once) because the driver under my PC on the website bombs out was a real bummer. Thanks for the tip! 73 DE N4RPS Rob
HP Recommended
Can I install it on Elitebook 8440p
HP Recommended

Hello haseeb517

As I understand it you are inquiring as to whether you can install the HP ProtectTools Security Manager on your EliteBook 8440p. Unfortunately, the HP EliteBook 8440p is a commercial product to get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial product. You can do this at http://h30499.www3.hp.com/hpeb/ .

Thank you for posting on the HP Forums I hope this helps. Have a great day!

Please click the "Thumbs Up" on the bottom right of this post to say thank you if you appreciate the support I provide!

Also be sure to mark my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others who face the same challenge find the same solution.

Dunidar
I work on behalf of HP

Find out a bit more about me by checking out my profile!

"Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong." ~ Donald Porter
HP Recommended

سلام

HP Recommended

instal

HP Recommended

@lockmi wrote:

Hi

I have a HP NX9420 running Winddows 7.  The version of ProtectTools Security Manager offered on the Software/Drivers update page is incompatible with Windows 7 and gets blocked (SP33623,  SP34412 & SP34481).

Can you please point me to the correct SoftPaq to install on an NX9420 with Windows 7 for:

• ProtectTools Security Suite
  • ProtectTools Security Manager
  • ProtectTools Credential Manager
  • ProtectTools Embedded Security
  • ProtectTools Device Access Manager

Many thanks

Michael Lock

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.