Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
I have hp 2000-2200TU Notebook and windows8 operating system. I want to install hp protect tool secuirity manager. Which version of hp protect tool is perfect for me, plz suggest me?
HP Recommended

please, i need assistances for my HP ProBook 4540s. i was trying to use the figer print security system and there is no HP Protect tools security manager in place for installation.

Kindly assist where necessary,

Thanks,

IKUKU.

HP Recommended

como puedo activar el sensor de huella digital, el programa ya lo tengo pero me dice que el sensor de huella dactilar esta desactivado. gracias

HP Recommended

Hi, I've a HP Probook 4430s with Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64 bits

I've installed HP ProtectTools Security Manager 6.08.1017 buy it doesn´t work in webs and programs.

The only place where I can use the digital access is in Windows, but I can´t use for accessing in webs or in programs because the widget is not present.

When I go to password admin, and I click on CRTL+WIN+H there is no chech on the box for asking add sesions. If I click, teh box, teh next time I wil enter, the box is again unmarked

Please, anyone can help me????

HP Recommended

Hello ABlasco,

I have read your post on how your HP ProtectTools Security Manager does not work on your notebook computer, and I would be happy to guide you towards a resolution!

I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure, I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums, since this is a commercial product. You can do this at:

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-HP-ProBook-EliteBook/bd-p/bsc-274

I hope this helps!

Regards 🙂

MechPilot
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.