06-26-2009 03:04 AM
I downgraded my Hp pavilion dv2-1002ax to XP...
Everything works well except QuickLaunch. I installed QL by this website for XP but it doesn't work for most keys...
09-22-2009 04:31 PM
Which buttons don't work? Not sure which ones you have since models vary, so no way to guess which you are having problems with. Basically the Volume, Mute, etc should work..any referring to QP,DVD won't since you most likely don't have Quick Play installed.
|******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******|
**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue to help others**
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)