12-30-2010 08:07 AM
It was likely bundled in with the software from your original setup. You may be able to disable it in StartUp so that it doesn't run unless you tell it to. If you cannot find it in startup, look for it in Computer Management under services and set it to disabled.
07-01-2011 02:30 PM - edited 11-24-2012 05:54 PM
In case someone searches
"Keep all your files up to date, instantly accessible and shareable across your devices1—wherever you go. HP Mini netbooks now come preinstalled with HP QuickSync software powered by Syncables™ to give you a quick and easy way to sync your photos, music, videos, documents, e-mail and more from your digital devices.1"
11-26-2012 07:21 AM
it still doesn't work, no matter. I'm sending it back to you again because it is overheating when the 5650 graphics are on, thermal shutdown. the usual, lol. 2 yr warranty ftw
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)