Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I'm using hp paivillion dv6-6105tx notebook pc from July 2011 (Product Model: LV837PA; Serial no-5CH12014J3 ) . It was purchased from Singapore. Now I'm having problem with my laptop. The main problem is- sometimes the laptop stops working . The softwares shows "Not Responding". Time taken to run "My Computer" or windows start or to run other softwares has increased considerably ! Reinstalling Windows-7 home premium has not solved the problem.

Now I want to consult to a local "Original HP Customer Care Center" in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Can you please tell me the location of Genuine HP Service Center in Bangladesh ? Please inform me as soon as possible.

11 REPLIES 11
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please contact your nearest HP office:

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/hp-information/summary/ww-contact-us.html
  http://welcome.hp.com/country/w1/en/support.html

Good luck.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

i bought a laptop from Singapore 2011 June. My adaptor is not working. How can i get this or repair this , please confirm

HP Recommended
my charger is not working how can i get this? hp laptop bought from singapore
HP Recommended

hi

i am new user for our company HP...............

HP Recommended

At first choke your laptop adaptor .When your laptop adapter  is ok ,then tou update your  laptop BIOS.then i think your problem is solved 

HP Recommended
I want to get service and support for my compaq laptop.please mention where is the authorised service center in bangladesh for hp or compaq?
HP Recommended
I am using HP slate Tab. One of my friend up
dated OS but due power problem it was incomplete. now I can not use this Tab. Please provide me contact number of service centre in Bangladesh.

HP Recommended
what a **bleep**ing company no service center in bd!!!!!!!
HP Recommended

ami hp 8530p ei modeler laptop use kori.ei laptope sim othano jai kintu simer line paina eitar jonno ki kono driver setap dite hobe plz help me

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.