11-19-2012 03:39 AM
I Upgraded My Laptop Pavilion DV7t 6100 from Windows 7 to Windows 8.
After Upgrading, The HP Simple Pass 2011 oped no more on the desktop, When i reach any web site to complet the login.
Seems to be Everything of it, is ok in the main control panel.
11-20-2012 02:09 PM
11-21-2012 05:10 AM
Thank you for response, I tested the Program as Described.
the result is : Essues Found / HP SimplePass 2011 is incompatible.
Now what next, While this Program is from HP.
11-21-2012 07:19 AM
After going to the website to check, there are no drivers for Simple Pass for your notebook. You can keep checking back on this page for updates. Keep in mind, that more than likely, HP is not going to support hardware for W8 on any system purchased before Oct 1st 2011. Most W7 drivers will work in W8.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)