03-01-2012 08:35 PM - edited 03-01-2012 08:35 PM
Is it possible to reset HP Simplepass to its default settings? I clicked on something and it now does not ask to remember any logons like it did when I first started using it,
I have a HP dv7-6c43d Entertainment PC laptop runnig widows 7
03-12-2012 01:59 PM
I need the same thing. I thought by clicking on 'Dont Show This Again' it wstiI would ould keep the information saved and I would stiil be able to use SimplePass to logon. I just didnt want to be bothered every time since I knew I had saved the Simple Pass login.
Not so. Do I just uninstall then re-install or is there information I will still need to delete, if so can I just delte the info without uninstallijg?
06-21-2012 10:05 AM
same problem here as well. not only does it not offer to save passwords, but its stopped automatically filling in the ones I'd already saved. any help would be greatly appreciated.
- Performing an HP System Recovery (Windows 8)
- Performing an HP system recovery (Windows 7)
- Troubleshooting HP System Recovery Problems (Windows 8)
- Read this before ordering your Recovery Discs! (US and Canada Only)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 8)
- Using Recovery Manager to Restore Software and Drivers (Windows 7)